Interactive Theatre International presents: Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Straight from London’s West End via the legendary Sydney Opera House, this international sensation is now returning to Villiers Hotel in November 2020. Officially the world’s most sought after tribute to the BBC sitcom, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is simply unmissable – and ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby)!
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate alongside a 3-course meal and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside the BBC’s iconic TV show and experience it from the inside out… With over 70% improvised, this is the completely immersive and highly interactive comedy spectacular where anything can happen… and usually does!
– ‘Immersive theatre at its startling best’ ★★★★★ Best of Theatre, London West End 2019
– ‘Fantastic!’ ★★★★★ What’s on Stage
– ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’ ★★★★★ The Daily Telegraph
Australia born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s appeared in 41 countries over the years, and tours constantly in Australia, Europe, Scandinavia and Asia. It also returns for extended seasons every year to Edinburgh Fringe, Adelaide Fringe, and Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. And having recently sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for Villiers Hotel features Sybil, Basil and Manuel.
– ‘Absolute genius!’ ★★★★★ The Break A Leggers, London West End
– ‘Deliciously entertaining’ ★★★★★ What’s on London
– ‘For a good dinner and an even better show – this one is a no brainer! It is a fantastic concept executed to perfection, and we can’t recommend this enough. It is two straight hours of side-splitting laughter guaranteed.’ ★★★★★ Scottish Field, Edinburgh Fringe 2019
Venue: Villiers Hotel, 3 Castle Street, Buckingham MK18 1BS
Dates: Saturday 7 November 2020
Times: – Doors open at 7:30pm; performance commences at 8:00pm.
Tickets: £45.00 per person
Inclusions: 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers, the BBC TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth; their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience. Faulty Towers The Dining Experience uses its own original script and format.
Copyright Interactive Theatre International 2020.